Its Me

Intrepid mountaineer, rubbish swimmer but sea lover, mud sponge, essence of tumble dryer, babe magnet, friendly camper, nosey neighbour, joker, towel eater, frog hunter, playboy traveller, valiant explorer, conscientious pooper and all round good egg

Sunday 12 July 2015

Welsh Wales - Brecon Beacons

Me and My Mum and Dad went to a castle in Wales where I did get dirty every day


I is somewhere in this panorama fing - I did climb to a giddy height then dad telled me to stop playing silly buggers and stand still...pfft..like that was gonna happen. FYI this place is called
Allt yr Esgair

 This is one of the many wartyfalls i got bored lookin at
 
 I was trying to drive my dads NISMO - instead I did leave hair on his seat

 There was a gold doubloon in the water.............or...a............pebble. Either way I is rich
 
 Anuvver wartyfall. I fink it was the 6th one I looked at
 
 This was a big mountain I did climb - you can see Cribyn where my ear is supposed to be
 
 "Steady lad" (thats what my dad says when im gonna do sumfing stoopid)
 
 Here I am doing sumfing stoopid - I did drink this whole river dry...erm...honest
 
 I had a little nappsy on mum and dads bed - must have been all the fresh air
 
 Here I is, layin down on a rock wiv my tung out

 
 Here I is, on top of Allt yr Esgair wiv my tung out

 
 Me and my dad stood next to this wartyfall - it was very loud - dad said I couldnt swim in it cos it is too heavy. I didnt understand what he meant so I had a wee.
 
 I dibbled my feet in this river cos I was hot
 
 There are my special bags - I did carry Ponchos, Water, First aid and an ant.

 I looked really hard into this water, but I coulnt see nuffing.

 I looked really hard at this rock, but I coulnt see nuffing.

 Me and my necklace

I stopped to fink for a little while

 I did try and lick some fresh air

 There was a little fairy hiding in the grass - so I did eat it

 
 I was allowed to sit at the table in the castle - I didnt beg for food cos they already gived me sossages for breakfast.
 
 This is the castle where we did live for a week, I tried the water in the fountain and it was rubbish

 This is anuvver hill I did get bored looking at
 
The couds did come down on 'Cribyn' and 'Pen Y Fan' - some silly eejits did get struck by ligtning yesterday takin a picture wiv a selfie-stick. Dad said It was too coudy to go up to the peek, mum said she was cold and "could we go yet"

 'Cribyn' is on the left and 'Pen Y Fan' is hiding in a cloud

 This a map of some wartyfalls

Here I is at the bottom of Henrhyd Waterfall

Whene we cummed  home I did go to sleep for a 'month of Sundays'

No comments:

Post a Comment