Its Me

Intrepid mountaineer, rubbish swimmer but sea lover, mud sponge, essence of tumble dryer, babe magnet, friendly camper, nosey neighbour, joker, towel eater, frog hunter, playboy traveller, valiant explorer, conscientious pooper and all round good egg

Monday 15 June 2015

Ashdown Forest - Orchid Hunt

A Sunday afternoon stroll through the hilly side of Ashdown Forest - on the hunt for the Spotted Orchid


I eated my dinner up and needed a walk cos I did some smelly farts in the car. (mum gived me sweeds and vegyballs with my Sunday roast)


This is a path that went down a hill ...........................Just saying.



I finked I could see my house from here then I sniffed some grass


The sky looked like it was full of rain - good job I had a warm coat on.


I did meet a naughty doggy who made me jump into a dirty puddle....lots of times



Huzzaar - I finded a common spotted orchid



No comments:

Post a Comment