Its Me

Intrepid mountaineer, rubbish swimmer but sea lover, mud sponge, essence of tumble dryer, babe magnet, friendly camper, nosey neighbour, joker, towel eater, frog hunter, playboy traveller, valiant explorer, conscientious pooper and all round good egg

Monday 1 June 2015

Jevington - Cuckmere Haven - Seven Sisters - Birling Gap - Eastbourne

May 2015 Walk - 22km circular

This is the Cuckmere Haven where there was sheepsys and a river that looked like a giant wriggly worm.

Does our arse look big in this?

I runded so fast down these steps that I becomed a blurr..


Me and Lasky trying to squeeze past Wilsons bum - Lasky did win cos he is bigger than me.


I rund down the hill - then I rund up the hill - then I rund down the hill - then I deserved a poo.


This walk made me very HAPPY

My dad tied me to a fence so I could stand still long enough to properly look at the Coastguards cottajes - I'm not really looking... pfft pfft.
(Note from Dad: Tylor your spelling/grammar is terrible)
(Note from Tylor: Dad.....I'm a dog you eejit)

Jumping in the back of Seven Sisters number 2

Sticking my tongue out on Seven Sisters number 4

Laying down on a anuvver Seven Sister cos I was bit knackered and one of my ears did blow away

I photo-bombed a light-house...lol.

Then me and my dad photo-bombed the light-house

Frank, Wilson, Tilly, Tolly, Me and Lasky did find a normouse puddle to drink. Wilson showed off by swimming in it. I did larf cos I had already had a wee in it.
When we go out together we have special posse names - in da crib left to right..
'Bumpy-Dyke-Jumper', 'Bitey-Bitey-Bitey', 'Beardy-White-Beard' , 'Babyface-Run-Boy-Run' and Babylon-Black-Boots


This is my new Julius K9 harness - its well comfy. Some eejit lady thought it was my name but did give me a cuddle anyway. I did lick her face and it tasted of pudding.


Me and Lasky shooting the breeze looking out over Eastbourne - we shared a scrummy apple together.

I did fall to sleep on the way home

Iffin you is interested - this is where we did go.
My good friend Tony coloured it in so we didn't get lost.





No comments:

Post a Comment